Acier Century is equipped with the latest and most
sophisticated equipment in the industry
Strategically located in Lachine and occupying an area of 300,000 square feet, our innovative service centre is equipped with the latest and the most sophisticated equipment in the industry to process ferrous and non-ferrous metals while maintaining the most strict industrial standards.
The area is well laid out to facilitate the selective sorting, preparation of the materials before being shipped to factories and foundries.
– Weighing area
– Product receiving area
– Several product sorting areas
– Preparation area
– Storage and processed product shipment area
Our cargo handling equipment :
– Grapples (Orange Peel)
– Vehicle Depollution System (Crow Environmental)
– Cutters (Labounty Shear)
– Metal and Alloy Analyser (Niton)
– Roll compactors (Gensco)
– Forklifts (Hewitt)
– Radiation detectors (RadCom)
Expanding truck fleets
– Roll-off trucks, 10 – 80 yard containers and tractor trailer.
Our 10 – 38 feet long containers can carry 10 – 80 cubic yards.
Did you know?
Bianca Freeman, Groupe Melimax